Tiger's Eye Tumbled Stone
Physical Tiger's Eye Healing Properties
Tiger’s Eye is a blood fortifier, increasing vitality and strength, and restoring balance to the body on all levels. It is thought to boost the endocrine system, bringing one’s hormones and biochemistry back to level, and placed on the reproductive organs, may stimulate fertility and resolve issues arising from past experiences. Tiger’s Eye placed on either side of the head energetically rebalances the brain’s hemispheres, and as this stone holds energy of the sun, may relieve seasonal affective disorder and depression. It is effective for alleviating nightmares, and is reputed to relieve asthma attacks and angina, and help lower blood pressure.
Emotional Tiger's Eye Healing Properties
Tiger’s Eye is a remarkable ally for the mind, balancing emotional extremes and allowing scattered thoughts, feelings and information to come together in a way that makes sense. It brings focus and stability, enabling one to make decisions from a place of reason rather than emotion. Tiger’s Eye is ideal for those who are spaced out and uncommitted to find purpose; for those who find it difficult to remain optimistic, it stimulates hope and confidence for the future.
Spiritual Tiger's Eye Healing Properties
Tiger’s Eye resonates with the frequencies of the Earth and provides a warm, stable energy for prayers and meditation, and stimulating contact with the vibrational realm of Christ consciousness. It engenders peacefulness and beauty, and connects with the spiritual power of the sun as nourishment for the soul. Tiger’s Eye enables the ability to remember dreams and to use dreamtime for spiritual advancement, sparking imagination, intuition, and opening up psychic talents in earthy people through Third Eye activity.
All of our stones are around 1/2"-2" in diameter. They come in many different sizes. If you have a preference for what size stone you would like to recieve, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to find one that fits your needs.
Benefits & Suggested Use
Color: Red-Brown with dark and light golden rays
Chakra Healing: Root, Sacral, Solar Plexus Charkra
1. Tiger’s Eye is ever vigilant, bringing sharpness to one’s inner vision and better understanding of the cause and effect of each situation. It encourages one to use their powers wisely, and allows scattered information to be brought together to a cohesive whole.
2. Keep Tiger’s Eye as a stone of luck and good fortune to attract a steady flow of money to the home. It is ideal for entrepreneurs and those setting out in business for the first time; also for those building up skills and a knowledge base for major career changes in the future.
3. Tiger’s Eye warns against complacency and emboldens one to “step out of the box” in order to grow and challenge one’s artistic and creative talents, physical abilities and trying something new. Use as a support stone for determination and to overcome fear during exams, competitions, public performances, selling one’s creations in the market place, or presenting ideas in important meetings.
4. It reduces cravings for the wrong kind of foods and helps decrease the need for binges, excessive cigarettes, prescription drugs or alcohol.
5. Meditating with shimmering Tiger’s Eye initiat