UF Mug - "Rise and Shine"
Use our mugs drinking your hot tea, coffee or whatever beverage you like. Our mugs are customized with inspirational quotes. Choose from dozens of premade designs or create your own! To create your own, add on the product "Customize your mug" separately. It will allow you to pay for the customization and give instructions for sending personalization with a name, logo, inside joke or favorite quote.
Material - Ceramic
Volume - 12 oz/340 ml
Product Height - 3.78 inches
Product Length - 3.23 inches
Product Weight - 0.72 pounds
Product Width - 3.23 inches
Benefits & Suggested Use
- Try starting a meditation challenge - During meditation each day, make a cup of hot tea that will help you to calm your mind and center inward. Try one of our meditation challenge groups to start your journey with a group of like-minded people!
- Try starting a journal challenge - Create a routine to make a cup of hot coffee or tea and enjoy while journaling. Try our journal challenge to start your journey. You can find journal prompts on our instagram. You can also find a crash course on effective journaling on our website.
- Pair a mug with one of our wellness teas to aid in your specific wellness plan. Our teas have been carefully selected, thouroughly researched, and tested by our team. We love each and every one of them and we think you will too!
Our premade desisns have been pressed on with a heat press. The heat press enables them to be dishwasher safe.
- Dishwasher & microwave safe
- We recommend placing the mugs on the top rack of your dishwasher if you do not choose to hand wash.
Returns are based on a case to case basis.
Please refer to our "Return/Exchange Policy" under our "About" tab on our website for more information.
Rates: Enjoy free shipping on orders $75 or more or low rate shipping on orders under $75. Shipping will be estimated based on the destination and weight of the order.
UPS: 5-8 business days
Processing Time: 1-3 days.
Disclaimer: The information provided under "Benefits and Suggested Use" is general and should not be taken as medical advice. Meditation, journaling, or drinking our wellness teas to help with your wellness journey are ways of helping, but if you are suffering with anxiety or depression, try consulting your doctor or counselor for further advice.